Born in Toronto in 1957 under the name Metro Sportswear, the company changed it in 1985 to Snow Goose, and finally in the 90’s the brand settled on what we all now know as Canada Goose. Originally a manufacturer of insulated wool – based products, in the 1970’s Canada Goose dove into the production of down winter jackets for men and women. Having a large portion of their clientele located in Northern Canada and other frigid environments, the brand has a background in creating insulated pieces, like the Expedition canada goose suomi maahantuoja, that can withstand any cold climate. Police officers, construction workers and cameramen and actors / actresses from Hollywood all swear by Canada Goose when working in the North.
The classic canada goose down jacket models will be timeless: Trillium, Chilliwack, Kensington, Montebello, Chateau, Borden Bomber, and Hybridge jacket, are just the tip of the iceberg. They have also expanded into accessories such as down – filled gloves for men and women and down – filled mitts for men and women. Another huge success was their line of beanies and pilot hats for men and women.
Today Canada Goose is one of the biggest producers of insulated down jackets in the world, being distributed in over 40 countries, and the jackets are still proudly made in Canada. canada goose trillium takki, In an age where production is being outsourced to keep prices down, Canada Goose has firmly planted its roots in our fine nation.
- Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Blue Ungdom
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2 – way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic look and great protection in high – wind conditions
- Centre front YKK®2 – way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snaps
- Two high handwarmer pockets
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining secured with Velcro® flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- One interior security pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Cold weather is part of the Canada Goose outlet national identity, and there are no better judges of the quality of their products than those for whom they are designed — and by whom they were inspired.